- Version: 3.2
- Previous version: 3.1.1
- Branch: docendo-3.2
- Status: stable
- Release purpose: feature release (and some bug fixes)
- Release manager: tittel
- Release date: 2010-11-16
- The user interface is now available in french.
- Resources can now be downloaded/exported directly via the context menu in the browser view.
- Using the batch menu button, the metadata editor can now update any number of resources simultaneously.
- Using the batch menu button, any number of resource can now be assigned to a folder simultaneously.
Stand-alone version (including Apache Tomcat 6.0.26). See installation instructions.¶
Deployable Web Application. See installation instructions.¶
Upgrading from previous versions¶
The metadata file syntax has been updated to completely comply with the LOM metadata standard. To convert your resources into the new format (which is required), please follow these instructions:
- Follow the Upgrade Guide up to step 4
- Unzip your content backup
- Download the attached content transformer JAR file
java -jar [path-to-jar]/docendo-backup-transformer-3.2.jarfrom a console window.
- Enter the information being asked for
- After the transformation process has finished, zip your content backup directory
- Finish the Upgrade Guide
- Feature #10: Allow for batch processing resources
- Feature #111: Add download action to the resource actions context menu
- Feature #124: "Assign folder" batch operation
- Feature #127: French translation
- Bug #125: Description list values in metadata?
For changes on previous versions see the complete change log.